I know that this year is anything but “normal,” but sometimes I really crave those moments that remind me of what things used to be like. If it’s …
- the conversations between kids,
- the outdoor dramatic play,
- the strange scientific discoveries,
- the #avivaarriva parking tweets,
- or the many things that make me laugh … 🙂
I find myself incredibly excited by each of these experiences. COVID changes many things, but maybe it doesn’t need to completely change them all. What are this year’s moments that bring you joy? I never thought that “cat dramatic play” would make me smile, but in these strange times, I guess that I can even embrace a little cheetah fun.
What about you?